- User is defined as someone who is accessing or has registered with us in our website and iSolarWorld owns every right mentioned herein.
- iSolarWorld have every right to monitor the access to the website, and if a particular user is found to void disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification issue, iSolarWorld may terminate the user's access at any given time without notice/reason.
- All the information presented on the website is the sole property of iSolarWorld. For example, text, images, graphics, reports, data, samples, case studies, whitepapers, blog, etc. used here belongs to iSolarWorld. A stringent action might be taken if any material is copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from the top officers of iSolarWorld. The action may be in the form of violation of copyright, trademark and other applicable laws which could result in criminal or civil issues.
- iSolarWorld’s logo is a trademark property and thus should not be used in any manner without prior written consent from the top officers of the company.
The website and its contents are on current basis which might also change from time to time. Also, iSolarWorld makes no warranty or guarantee that the website will remain uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The user is assumed to have understood the risk associated if he/she downloads the files in the form of sample reports, case studies, whitepapers, brochure, etc. and any damages that may be caused, including loss of data or damage to their computer system will not be our responsibility.
- The data, ideas, insights, forecasts made in our website via samples, case studies, and whitepapers may be arbitrary and iSolarWorld shall not be held responsible for the authenticity of it.
- it is also assumed that iSolarWorld shall remain harmless from all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the user of the content and services provided on the website.
- You are solely responsible for all data, information, feedback, suggestions, text, content and other materials that you upload, post, deliver, provide in our website.
- You are required to register with us in order to access and use certain service. Thus, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login, password and account and for all activities that occur under your login or account. In case of any misuse or fraud, iSolarWorld should not be held responsible in any way.
- All the information presented in the website is believed to have been verified since they are obtained from reliable sources. iSolarWorld should also be not held responsible for the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of any information.
- The website may show external links in the form of advertisement of other websites and the authenticity of content, products and services of such links is not guaranteed by us. It is at the sole discretion of user to judge the viability of external links and iSolarWorld should not be held responsible in any way if the user suffers any loss/damage arising out of external links.
- In case of any dispute, laws of India govern the operation and use of the website and any issue arising should be settled in the court of law, Kolkata jurisdiction.